Sunday, January 13, 2013

Baby Gardner- 16 weeks


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss.  7 lbs
Baby Development. Baby is the size of an avocado. Tiny bones are forming in baby's ears, so now he/she can hear our voices.
Maternity Clothes. Still wearing normal cloths, but usually end up unbuttoning my jeans by the end of the day. So, I have 2 pair of maternity pants on order!!
Stretch Marks? nope
Sleep? Not bad, waking a few times, but able to get back to sleep quickly
Best Moment of the week? Our 16 week appointment last week, heard our peanuts heartbeat and everything is going great. Also before we were going to bed the other night, Ross told the little babes a fairytale (how we met and fell in love), it melted my heart.
Symptoms? Besides the abdominal fullness, I FEEL GREAT!!!
Food cravings?  Everything, I am ALWAYS hungry. Can't get enough caramel apple overnight oatmeal, protein banana bread, southwest chickensalad with guac and lots of green Tabasco sauce, and greek yogurt and granola.
Miss anything? Nope
Movement? No, but I lay in bed without moving hoping to get a flutter
Gender predictions? 99.9% of the time think its a boy
Belly Button in or out? in
Goals for upcoming week? Schedule daycare visits. Called a few places and they are already filling up for July. More research on strollers and carseats
Looking Forward to? Finding out the sex of this little peanut and feeling him/her moving around.
Thoughts? This has been an awesome week. I feel great, my preggo breakouts are improving and i have had lots of energy. I have even managed some good runs. I can only hope to feel this good the rest of my pregnancy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment