Saturday, February 16, 2013

Baby Gardner- 21 weeks


How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain.  12.5 lbs
Baby Development. Baby is the size of a banana.  He is about 10.5 inches long and weighs about 13 ounces. Hair is beginning to grow on his head and he is developing eyelashes and eyebrows.
Maternity Clothes? Wearing my new favorite clothing item, Gap maternity leggings!!! They are so comfy. These bad boys are staying in my life long after pregnancy.
Stretch Marks? Nope, lathering my mid section with lots of tummy butter.
Sleep? No problems here, still trying to remind myself to stay off my back though
Best Moment of the week? Still on a high from finding out the gender
Symptoms? Starting to experience more heartburn and running is getting very difficult, it feels like he is jumping up and down on my bladder when I run.
Food cravings? Yogurt and granola, grapefruit, pita chips and hummus
Miss anything? Enjoying a nice long run on these beautiful 45 degree days we have been having
Movement? Lots of movement. Ross was able to feel him for the first time this week while laying in bed, it was very special.
 Gender ? Little baby boy
Belly Button in or out? In, but looking very shallow these days
Goals for upcoming week? Order the crib, dresser and nursery chair.
Looking Forward to?  This week should be very laid back at work, so I hope to get lots of ideas collected for the nursery!!
 Thoughts? This past week has been a tough one for me, mentally and emotionally. I am really hoping for a better week.

No comments:

Post a Comment