Sunday, February 24, 2013

Baby Gardner- 22 weeks


How far along?
22 weeks
Total weight gain.  13.5 lbs
Baby Development. Baby Gardner is about 1 pound now. His main job for the next 18 weeks is to gain weight and get really strong. He has had a major growth spurt in the past week or so. Hello bump.
Maternity Clothes? Still loving my maternity leggings, also bought a few basic maternity tees
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep? Sleeping great
Best Moment of the week? Even though I dreaded my birthday, it actually turned out to be a pretty great day. Ross did an extra good job with presents this year(more to come in later post)
Symptoms? Feeling like I have to pee all the time(thought this wasn't suppose to start till later in the pregnancy).
Food cravings? This week has been full of birthday sweets. Can't get enough of them
Miss anything? Pushing my body when working out, it has always given me a great start to the day.
Movement? This little boy is very active, especially in the evening
Gender ? Little baby boy
Belly Button in or out? In
Goals for upcoming week? Would really like to decide on a color combo for the nursery. Have two ideas I am trying to decide between and since I am so indecisive, I am not getting anywhere. Getting a little frustrated.
Looking Forward to?  Making progress on the nursery, NEED TO MAKE DECISIONS
Thoughts?  I am trying to remind myself that its just a nursery and not to think too much into it. I don't want to go overboard and i want to stick with my original vision-simple, classic, and peaceful.

4 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! YAY for a boy is that what you were hoping for? Great idea with all the questions totally doing this when I get preggers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I didn't care, I always thought I would have a girl, but I am happy with a healthy baby!! And yes, I know I will appreciate the weekly pictures in years to come!

      Delete
  2. I need to see that growing baby bump soon! Can't believe you are finally showing....I figured it would take you and your little self a while, but over halfway through? Come on! :)

    Looking great...and thanks for taking great care baking my little nephew!! xo

    ReplyDelete