Monday, February 4, 2013

Baby Gardner- 19 weeks


How far along? 19 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain.  10 lbs, feel like this was my "pop" week
Baby Development. Baby G is the size of a mango and it's swimming pool( my uterus) is the size of a cantaloupe.
Maternity Clothes? Still rocking one pair of my old skinny jeans that fit, otherwise all leggings for this girl
Stretch Marks? No signs yet!!
Sleep? Lovely, can't get enough of it
Best Moment of the week?  Feeling an actual "kick" with my hand, makes me smile everytime now.
Symptoms?  The belly is starting to get a little itchy, but when it feels itchy I add another layer of belly butter. I have also been getting some muscle spasms in my butt.
Food cravings? Nothing in particular.Still can't get enough yogurt, granola, and homemade applesauce
Miss anything? Wish I could have shared a bottle glass of wine with my sisters 
Movement?Yep, LOTS.  The movements generally happen mostly in the evening and early afternoon. Can't wait for Ross to feel it.
 Gender predictions? Boy. We will find out for sure next week
Belly Button in or out? in
Goals for upcoming week? Narrow down our daycare selection and get more ideas for the nursery. Once we know what the sex is, we can get started on it
Looking Forward to? Our 20 week appointment/ultrasound. Can't wait to see our little peanut
 Thoughts? Cannot believe I am approaching 20 weeks, how can I  be half way done??? I have been very blessed with a relatively easy pregnancy, very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment