Sunday, April 21, 2013

Baby Gardner- 30 weeks



How far along? 30 Weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain probably about 20 lbs, we will see at our appt this week
Baby Development. He is about 3lbs. He keeps his eyes open throughout most of the day.
Maternity Clothes? Still wearing a few maternity items and squeezing into my old cloths.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep? Sleeping well throughout the night, but waking up sore every morning. Not sure if it's from sleeping on my side or extra weight.
Best Moment of the week? Babymoon!!!!! More to come this week. We had a great time and definitely needed it.
Symptoms? Some mid day tiredness like I had in the first trimester, pain (aka stretching feeling) around the belly button, and lots of fullness
Food cravings?  Strawberries, yogurt, diet coke. And I definitely need to get my hands on some strawberry shortcake soon!!
Miss anything? Wish I could have enjoyed some delicious cocktails while on vacation, mmmm Mojito. Also wish i could have layed on my stomach on a pool chair and read a magazine.
Movement? All the time. Especially with lots of loud noises. More to come about this in the babymoon post
Gender ? Little baby boy
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie
Goals for upcoming week? Look into photographers, narrow down wall decor, and finish a few non baby projects around the house.
Looking Forward to?  Another appt, hopefully he will want to schedule another ultrasound and can give us an idea of how big our man is getting!!!
Thoughts? Now that the babymoon is over, I am ready to be 100% baby mode. The lists are growing and my head is spinning a little. Time is flying, I need it to slow down a bit.

1 comment:

  1. i cant wait to hear about the babymoon! i also cant get over how TINY your 30 week (!!! what!!??) baby bump is! meaning, you look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete