Sunday, June 9, 2013

Baby Gardner- 37 weeks


How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain.  Lost 1 lb at last appt, so 21 lbs total.
Baby Development. Baby G is gaining about 1/2 ounce a day and getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready. He's also brushing up on skills for the outside world: blinking, sucking, inhaling, exhaling, and gripping. At our 37 week appt I was not dilated, about 30% effaced and still in a head down position.
Maternity Cloths? Still wearing my non maternity dress, skirts, and leggings
Stretch Marks? Still Safe
Sleep? Thankfully, no problems here. I have taken a few naps this week, they were glorious. 
Best Moment of the week?  Our 37 week appt went well, everything looks great. Our new grill got delivered so Ross is officially on dinner duty!! Our baby list is officially COMPLETE!!!! Now we just need our little man here.
Symptoms? Very intense Braxton Hicks, frequent bathroom breaks, and lots of knees to the diaphragm.
Food cravings? Fruit, cannot get enough. Huge sweet tooth these days too.
Miss anything? running
Movement?Yep, mostly knees and elbows to my side
Gender ? baby boy
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Goals for upcoming week?  Didn't get that pedicure last week, so I am planning on making that happen for sure. Otherwise just enjoy my last week of pregnancy.
Looking Forward to?  Our next appt on Wednesday to see if this guy is making any progress on his own. Also Ross and I have our last date as a family of 2 scheduled for this weekend.
Thoughts?  So many thoughts going through my head, everything is so surreal at this point. I cannot believe we are just under a week and a half away from meeting our son-crazy stuff.

1 comment: