Sunday, June 2, 2013

For Love of the Scrubs

Before i got pregnant, scrubs were the worst part of my job. Yah, it sounds nice, wearing PJ like cloths to work everyday. But I have never been a fan. I don't like to feel like I just rolled out of bed at work. When I first got pregnant though,  work scrubs were great to hide the 'in between' stage.  As I started to grow, I began wondering how long the drawstring waist band was gonna work for me. And at this point, I am very grateful that I don't have a 'corporate' job that requires me to dress up. I would hate to have to buy a bunch of new cloths for my changing body.

But, luckily, I have reached my 9th month and can still wear my scrubs without having to buy a bigger size-THANK YOU BAGGY DRAWSTRING SCRUBS. This isn't me bragging,  I just needed to document my love for scrubs during pregnancy. So, when I am shopping next time and think for a split second I would love a job where I could wear a cute pencil skirt and collared shirt, I can look back on this and appreciate my work attire. Sorry for the funky hair and tired look, I didn't think and took a picture after a 10 hour surgery day.



1 comment:

  1. Gosh... if I could look as pretty as you after a 10 hour day of surgery... SIGN ME up!! ;) I have always wanted to be a scrubs wearer for a day.... but I guess me working from home has me in comfies a lot already! :)

    ReplyDelete