Sunday, December 9, 2012

Baby Gardner- 11 weeks




How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss.  still hanging out at +3 lbs
Baby Development. Baby G is the size of a lime and the sex is determined already...boy or girl????
Maternity Clothes? Haven't tried out the new maternity tops, but I feel the time is near.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Not near as good as it has been. Fall asleep great, having a difficult time getting back to sleep after my 3 am bathroom run
Best Moment of the week? I was at body pump and i caught a glimpse of my stomach in the mirror, it actually looked like a bump instead of blub!!
Symptoms? This past week brought on extreme fatigue and I  cannot get through a surgery without feeling like i am going to puke.
Food cravings?Nothing out of the ordinary. Luckily I have been wanting healthy foods like yogurt, lots of fruit, and my protein smoothies!!! I will enjoy this while it lasts.
Miss anything? I wish coffee didn't repulse me, the idea of it warm in my belly sounds so good. How am I going to go through a holiday season without a salted caramel latte?
Movement?Nope, but can't wait
Gender predictions? Boy, only because of the nausea. Everyone I know who has had a girl isn't sick at all.
Belly Button in or out? in
Goals for upcoming week? Clear out the room that will be the nursery so I can get the carpets cleaned and our new guest bedroom in order before Christmas 
Looking Forward to? Our 12 week appointment on Wednesday.  And being out of the first trimester, all risks go down significantly and that will give me a huge piece of mind.
Thoughts?  I am getting a little overwhelmed thinking about all the options for strollers, carseats, bottles, and cribs, just to name a few. And I promise I will try to post more often, between Xmas shopping, working a ton, updating the master bath (pictures to come), and being so exhausted, I was a slacker. Promise to be better

No comments:

Post a Comment