Monday, December 31, 2012

Baby Gardner- 14 weeks


How far along? 14 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss. 5 lbs
Baby Development. Baby Gardner is the size of a large lemon and about 4 inches in length.
Maternity Clothes? No, but my cloths are getting pretty snug. I feel a trip to Gap maternity is in my future.
Stretch Marks? none that I didn't have already
Sleep? Falling asleep is great, but if I wake up for a bathroom break, its hard to get back to sleep
Best Moment of the week? Seeing my family for Christmas, I miss my sisters so much, especially now. Also running is actually feeling pretty good, not getting as tired as I had been in past weeks.
Symptoms? HEADACHES ALL DAY EVERYDAY, grrrrrr.
Food cravings? Cannot get enough greek yogurt and granola, also grapefruit is extra delicious these days.
Miss anything? not having adult acne. Ever since I was put on Progesterone/Estrogen back in June, I have looked like I am preparing for a before shot for Proactive. So annoying, every morning I never know what I am going to wake up with
Movement? No, but they say between 16 and 20 weeks is when it starts
Gender predictions? Pretty much convinced I have a little man cooking in there
Belly Button in or out? In
Goals for upcoming week?Start researching safety features and reviews for strollers and carseats
Looking Forward to? Spending NYE with Ross at home in our PJ's. And not feeling like a hot mess on New Years day!!!
Thoughts? Its so crazy how much this little person is changing inside me from week to week. I am just amazed when reading the details of baby's development.

2 comments:

  1. Omgosh 14 weeks already!!!! So exciting! I can't wait to find out what that little nugget is so auntie KiKi (by the way your kids will call me this :) can go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was a TOTAL hot mess on New Years Day! I kind of wish i am pregnant NEXT new Year Eve! UGH!

    ReplyDelete