Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dr. Seuss baby shower

Last weekend my sisters and sister-in laws threw me an AMAZING baby shower themed 'Dr. Seuss'. I was kept in the dark from any details until the week of the party. On the Monday before the shower, I got my invite in the mail.

I knew my sisters were going to make this unforgettable. When I saw my sisters' 2 carloads full of decorations and accessories, I knew I was in for a treat!

When I arrived, I was beyond surprised. I would have never expected the details to be so elaborate. It was the perfect set up, perfect amount of guests, perfect food, it was PERFECT. Every detail was thought out and I cannot thank them enough for all the time and effort they put into Baby G and I's day. The many gifts filled the nursery with everything and more that the little peanut would need.
food table

little details made the day

candy table bag ties

dessert table

candy table

1 fish, 2 fish, red fish, blue fish- center pieces

present table

details were amazing


green eggs and ham, Seuss juice

advice tree

The best gifts, were the ones that were homemade. I have some amazing people in my life with some amazing talents.
Niece Sicily made Baby G some artwork for the nursery

Uncle Kyle's girlfriend Joey, made this amazing blanket which matched the nursery PERFECTLY

Thank You again to my sisters who put so much hard work and time into every detail. You all are my rocks, I cannot wait to share this amazing new life with you and make memories for Baby G. Best. Hosts. Ever.
Palma sisters

Sisters and sister- in - laws

1 comment:

  1. so cute. oh my gosh. i am dying over those cotton candy thing cupcakes! my sister is a cupcake baker and i will FOR SURE be passing that idea on! i love it. what a great shower you were blessed with. your sisters did well! that chevron quilt looks so nice & detailed as well!!

    ReplyDelete