Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

Though we shouldn't just appreciate our momma's one day a year, I do like to take this day to reflect/remind myself just who my mom is. She is kind, she has taught me to be a very independent women, and she has passed on many skills that I will use when my little guy gets here.

And even though she is 6 hours away, I know I can call for advice and she will be there to talk me through any problems. Being apart has made me appreciate the time we do have together even more. Though I am a little worried that Baby G wont see Grandma Judy as much as I would like, I know we will both make an effort to make sure he see's as much of her as possible. I love you mom, Happy mothers Day!





And for me, this Mother's Day is extra special. I know next year is going to be amazing because I will officially be a 'mother' and I will have my little guy here to celebrate with me, but I still feel like this year might be my favorite. I am blessed with the ability to experience something that not everyone is able to experience. And even the people who are able to experience pregnancy, they only get to do it a few times in their life. So on this Mothers Day, my present is the little kicks and hiccups I get to feel. I love them and smile with each one. This is such a surreal time, not only because of the little man growing inside me, but because of the life that lies ahead for me. I cannot wait to show my mom the appreciation I have for her by being the best mom I know how to be. Happy Mothers Day!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Mother's Day! What a GORGEOUS bride you were on your wedding day!

    Next year for Mothers Day you will be overwhelmed with pure joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete